Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet A Board Member

Rich Hall serves on the Infinity Board of Directors as the Vice President

By way of introduction, my name is Rich Hall, and I am originally from Lewiston Utah. I grew up working on a dairy farm, and playing sports whenever possible. My father was a high school teacher and coach, and so there were many opportunities for both the work and the play. The year that soccer started in this valley, I was on the youngest team. Although not very good, I enjoy soccer very much still to this day.

I am an Athletic Trainer by trait, and work at Logan Regional Hospital overseeing the sports medicine, physical therapy, acceleration program, and the orthopedics group. The sports medicine program involves the Athletic Trainers at Preston, Sky View, and Mountain Crest. I would guess that I see as many sporting events as almost anyone in the valley – and I love it.

Having been involved in athletics all my life, I am very excited to be on the Infinity Soccer Board of Directors. It will be a pleasure to get to know those involved, as well as be a part of a great program.

I married Melinda Hone from providence, and we have 2 children: Alexis Hall (5) and Kolbe Lloyd Hall (3 in November), and are expecting our third this spring. The photo is a little old, but only the kids have changed.

No comments: